ABHIJJNA








This is an endeavour to go beyond the realms of everyday and the known. My efforts to forge into the unknown is ABHIJJNA!!

Abhijjna means one who knows through meditation or inner dwelling. Wise by indwelling to be more precise! The buddhists have given a great importance to this level of being and it inspired me to name my blog so!

This blog is an expression of all things that are beyond reason. Something which we can understand and read through only our mind's eye.

I with my limited knowledge shall try to focus on various aspects of life and showcase its eternity at a level that is above and beyond the normal.

I request you to understand and acknowledge that this is my way of looking at and understanding things but any other points of view are welcome. I do not believe in one answer for any phenomenon or occurrence for Even The Absolute has different angles to look at from!

Feel free to leave your comments and discuss but any bashing is strictly a no no. Kindly share your views and experiences but please do remember that not one view is absolutely the truth.

Looking forward to sharing some interestingly intellectual times with you all...

Yours for eternity
Abijjna

1 comments:

{ GST Refunds } | 19 December 2017 at 02:57 said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 ABHIJJNA All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine